1. Administrator means AP GROUP SP ZOO UL. STALOWA 84 53-440 WROCŁAW NIP 8943219199 REGON 526341633 District Court for Wrocław, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in User's devices.
(2) Cookies means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User accesses websites of the Service.
Cookies of the Administrator means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
(4) External Cookies means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners, via the Website.
5th Service means the website under which the Administrator operates the Internet service, operating in the domain https://fleurdelysequestrian.com.
(6) Device means an electronic device through which the User accesses the websites of the Service.
7th User means an entity on whose behalf services can be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, or with whom an Agreement for electronic services can be concluded.
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. In particular, this way it is not possible to get into the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User and customize the Service to each individual User. Cookies usually include the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the value assigned to them.
Administrator wykorzystuje dwa typy plików cookies:
a) Cookies sesyjne: są przechowywane na Urządzeniu Użytkownika i pozostają tam do momentu zakończenia sesji danej przeglądarki. Zapisane informacje są wówczas trwale usuwane z pamięci Urządzenia. Mechanizm cookies sesyjnych nie pozwala na pobieranie jakichkolwiek danych osobowych ani żadnych informacji poufnych z Urządzenia Użytkownika.
b) Persistent Cookies: these are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any data.
The User has the ability to restrict or disable access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
1. The Administrator uses own Cookies in order to correctly configure the service, in particular to:
a) adapting the content of the websites of the Service to User preferences and optimizing the use of websites of the Service
b) to recognize the Service User's device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
c) storing the User's selected settings and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or the region the User comes from;
d) to remember the history of pages visited on the site for the purpose of recommending content;
e) font size, website design, etc.
2) The Administrator uses its own Cookies to authenticate the user on the site and ensure a user session on the site, in particular to:
a) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
b) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular verification of authenticity of a browser session.
(c) to optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
3. The Administrator uses own Cookies to carry out the processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites, in particular to:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow for recognition of the basic parameters of the User's Device and appropriate display of the website, adapted to its individual needs;
b) poprawnej obsługi programu partnerskiego, umożliwiając w szczególności weryfikację źródeł przekierowań Użytkowników na strony internetowe Serwisu.
4. The Administrator uses its own Cookies to remember the User's location, and in particular to correctly configure selected functions of the Service, making it possible to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his/her location.
5. The Administrator uses its own cookies for the purpose of analysis and research and audience auditing, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use the websites of the Website, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
6. The Administrator uses its own Cookies to provide advertising services, and in particular to adjust advertisements of services and products of third parties presented through the Website.
7. The service administrator uses external cookies to log into the service using the social networking service via Facebook Connect (the administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc with headquarters in the USA or Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland).
8. The service administrator uses external cookies to log on to the site using the social networking site Google (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
9. The administrator of the service uses external Cookies in order to log into the service using the social network LinkedIn (administrator of external Cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland).
10. The service administrator uses external cookies to popularize the service by means of social networks plus.google.com (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
11. Administrator of the service uses external cookies to popularize the service by means of social networking sites Facebook.com (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc with headquarters in the USA or Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland).
1. User can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to cookies by the User Device. Changing the settings referred to in the previous sentence, you can make using the settings of your web browser or by using the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.